Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Got Mail

I was soo excited going to the Post Office yesterday to pick up my winning item I've won from Jewelry at Solange. My prize is a $10 gift certificate that can be used in either of Bethany Moehle's two Etsy shops. They are: peculiarparchment.etsy.com simplyraevyn.etsy.com

I instantly fell in love with this Red White and Blue USA necklace I saw at SimplyRaevyn Etsy Shop. Thanks a bunch to Bethany and Solange. I heart my prize!

Do drop by Bethany's Etsy shops.
peculiarparchment.etsy.com- cards and envelopes
simplyraevyn.etsy.com - handmade jewelry, brick stitch earrings, seed bead jewelry, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and more!
WhatYouCrave.etsy.com - supplies for beading, jewelry making and paper crafts
*last photo originally uploaded by SimplyRaevyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment